This is the luky friends that git to see the bome fire!
These are some more kids we play with too.
This is one of the bigest bome fiers we had!
The cousin takes the challenge of the littler kids.
The boys got Roger down on his back lets hope it stays like that.
Mitcell takes the risk that might get him hurt really bad.
Looks like cousin Roger need a litte help.
ROGER MAKES A BRAEK OUT!!!!!! Get him!!!!!!! ground again!!!!
Look at Roger he`s flat as a pancake right know.
ROGER IS OUT!!!! To fast !!!!!
ROGERS not flat right know at all!!!!!
ROGER IS TRAPPED UNDER THE BOYS!!!!
Look at Roger he`s flat as a pancake right know.
ROGER IS OUT!!!! To fast !!!!!
ROGERS not flat right know at all!!!!!
ROGER IS TRAPPED UNDER THE BOYS!!!! win after all.
Maybe they will win after all!!!!
Maybe they will win after all!!!! to mess with them!
You don`t want to even try to take the trains from Sam!
Sam is a kid that loves to play with all trains when he comse to our house.
You don`t want to even try to take the trains from Sam!
Sam is a kid that loves to play with all trains when he comse to our house.










15 comments:
Love the post Meg. You take some terrific photos. Looks like you sure have fun with your cousins.
You blog is so cute! I love the trapoline pictures. You did a great job telling the story. (You can ask your mom who I am.) :)
Hi Megs! What a great job you have done with your blog. My girls are jealous. I can't wait to see you when I come out there. Keep posting so we can see how much fun you are having all the way out in Utah! Love you. xoxo
It sounds like you've had a lot of fun.
I love the volleyball shirt. Keep playing, it's such a fun sport. I grew up watching my sisters play volleyball. Then one played at the U and one played at the Y. Volleyball is the best!
Cute post!
Good job Megan!!! I love your background, it's cute!
Wow Megan. You did a lot of blogging! I love seeing all the pictures. This will be fun to look at over the years. It was fun to see my boys on there! You are a GREAT babysitter! Congrats on winning your volleyball games. That's great. I hope you blog more soon. I love seeing your pictures!
by the way, that was Karen who wrote that last one....sorry, my neighbor was still signed in on my computer!
That was a great read! We're so glad you want to have a blog since your mom is sooooo busy! Thanks for helping her.
Hi Megs! Thanks for all the great pictures! We love to see what you're up to and it looks like you've been having fun!!!! We miss you tons!!!!
Meg,
Love those pictures of you guys with cousin Rog! Keep snapping.
Love Uncle Zach
:) Meg, your brothers look really tough. I hope they're nice to you!
Love the picture when you caught Rosco's "evil green eye" - so awesome!! Your blog is super cute - keep it up!!
Love the pictures of my brother!
Thank you!
Wow!
That was a very detailed post!
Love that you're blogging~
Thanks for entertaining Roger.
xo
Great job, Meg. I'll bet Roger had the best time ever. You also are a very beautiful dancer. Loved all your pictures. Aunt Shirley
Post a Comment